Cape Byron Kayaks have been running a fun introduction to ocean kayaking with our user-friendly sit-on-top kayaks since 1995. Our kayaking tours with the dolphins are the perfect outdoor activity to combine with staff incentives, company conferences, sporting teams social functions and private social events here in Byron Bay. Guaranteed everyone will have fun and learn new skills in the ocean and surf. Our kayaking tour is the perfect team building activity.
All tours are guided. Our tour guides are highly skilled ocean water kayakers and surfers holding all necessary accreditation in first aid and surf rescue. They know Byron Bay well, it’s history and will entertain everyone with stories and facts while on tour.
We offer private group sessions with a maximum of 32 people per session plus guides. We run daily a morning and afternoon kayaking tour with the exception to certain school holidays where we can operate up to three tours per day. Each tour session runs for approximately 2 ½ – 3 hours.
- High quality, competitively priced private group tours
- Qualified, experienced and friendly tour guides
- Safe, modern and all the necessary equipment which includes wet suits (Optional), life jackets, helmets and two people sit-on-top-style sea kayaks, that are designed for ease of operation and stability. No prior experience is necessary
- Kayak Surfing
- All the Tim Tams one can eat once back at the beach
- Secure storage facilities for your belongings
- Access to tour photos. All photos on our Facebook page
- Access to Cape Byron Headland National Park
- Dolphin or Whale Guarantee – if you don’t see a dolphin or whale, you can come again for free! (Whale season is May –November)
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Waterproof camera (Optional)
- Towel for afterwards.
- We provide wetsuits if required.
Please call us on 02 6680 9555 to discuss our corporate and group pricing, options and requirements.