The original kayak with the dolphins tour in Byron Bay!
- 3 Hours Duration 3 Hours
The Dolphin Guarantee
If you don’t see dolphins or whales, you get a FREE return trip!
Why kayak with Cape Byron Kayaks?
- Seasonal time changes: In summer, we go early to beat the heat or north winds, and in the winter we go later to miss the south west winds which drop off around 10.30 am.
- Long, easy to paddle, stable sit on top kayaks
- We see dolphins on 90% of our kayak tours
- National Park access into Wategos or Little Wategos for a quick break, enabling more of an opportunity to see dolphins
- Paddle around the cape, conditions permitting
- We give customers full instruction on kayak wave surfing and allow time for customers to catch waves should they wish to
- All guides are fully qualified Surf Life Savers trained to the highest industry standard and have a fully qualified sense of humour!
- All guides are local surfers and excellent watermen that share a wealth of local knowledge, ensuring customers receive personal attention on the safest AND most fun kayak tour, making your experience a safe and memorable one