Who’s ready for the Byron Bay dolphins and whales?
We are back and ready to get you out on the water!
We have reopened within the government health and safety guidelines and with a COVID Safe Plan in place to ensure everybody’s safety.
Call us for the most up to date information on +61266809555. We look forward to sharing our local wildlife with you again!
The original kayak with the dolphins tour in Byron Bay!
- 3 Hours Duration 3 Hours
The Cape Byron Kayak Dolphin Guarantee
If you don’t see dolphins or whales, you get a FREE return trip!
Enjoy your next Byron tour with Cape Byron Kayaks?
- Byron Bay’s original dolphin kayak tour company, We see dolphins on over 90% of our kayak tours.
- We have the Cape Byron Kayak Dolphin Guarantee. If you don’t see dolphins or whales, you get a FREE return trip!
- Experience a unique dolphin’s eye view of the Cape Byron Lighthouse.
- Long, easy to paddle and stable sit on top kayaks. We provide full instruction on kayak wave surfing and allow time for customers to catch waves should they wish to.
- Conditions permitting our tour paddles around Cape Byron Headland with National Park access into Wategos or Little Wategos for a quick break, enabling more of an opportunity to see dolphins.
- All guides are fully qualified Surf Life Savers trained to the highest industry standard and have a fully qualified sense of humour! Sharing a wealth of local knowledge, ensuring customers receive personal attention on the safest AND most fun kayak tour, making your experience a safe and memorable one
- Seasonal time changes: In summer, we go early to beat the heat or north winds, and in the winter we go later to miss the south west winds which drop off around 10.30 am.